Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 2 of whole eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of semisweet chocochips (can be replaces with choco nibs).
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts (optional).
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla, continue to mix untill light and fluffy..
- Combine dried ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt), stir into butter mixture until well blended..
- Mix in chocochips (nibs) and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, or until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.