Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken. A wide variety of halal fried chicken options are available to you, such as applicable industries, after-sales service provided. Here is how you achieve it. Ingredients of Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken.
Makes for the perfect weekend brunch. A wide variety of whole chicken egypt options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification. Egyptian Co for Investment and Slaughter houses. You can cook Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken
- It’s 1 of (approx 900 gm) whole chicken with skin on.
- It’s 5 tbsp of clarified butter.
- It’s 1 of +1 onion peeled and whole.
- It’s 1 tsp of mastic powder.
- It’s 750 ml of water.
- It’s 4 of green cardamom.
- You need 3 of bay leaf.
- Prepare of marinade.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coarse sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 of juice of lemon.
Kansas Fried Chicken Egypt is a quick service restaurant franchise. Here is how you achieve it. Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken step by step. Wash and clean the chicken from inside and out side.
Egyptian Whole Fried Chicken instructions
- Wash and clean the chicken from inside and out side.Pat dry completely..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients and apply it all over the chicken rubbing a little marinade inside the chicken cavity as well..
- Tie the chicken legs and wings tightly tucked in so that the chicken retain it's shape..
- Place the chicken on a plate and clingfilm it.Refrigerate overnight..
- Next day bringthe chicken down to room temperature..
- In a deep pot heat butter.Lightly fry whole onion in the clarified butter until brown..
- Add the chicken; fry on all sides until a light golden colour..
- Add water,green cardamom,bay leaves and mastic powder. Cover with a lid and let cook on simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Turn heat off and leave the chicken in hot broth for 5 minutes..
- Remove it from the broth..
- Heat remaining clarified butter in a skillet. Fey chicken over high heat turning until golden brown on ali sides. Serve..
Mix together the marinade ingredients and apply it all over the chicken rubbing a little marinade inside the chicken cavity as well. Tie the chicken legs and wings tightly tucked in so that the chicken retain it's shape.. The chicken is juicy and tender, with a crunchy and flavorful outer crust. Chicken pane is classic Egyptian recipe of breaded, fried chicken. The flavors are somehow juicier and zestier than what I have tried in the classic American fried chicken counterparts, although both are equally delicious in their own regard.