Feel Good Chicken Soup. But you can bottle it, and that's exactly what we did. Introducing a soup with nothing to hide. We don't leave taste to the imagination.
Place the stock, ginger, and soy sauce in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add the rice and stir well to combine. You can cook Feel Good Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Feel Good Chicken Soup
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken.
- You need of carrots.
- You need of celery.
- It’s of onions.
- Prepare of green onions.
- It’s of baby spinach.
- You need of fresh chopped thyme.
- You need of fresh chopped oregano.
- It’s of fresh chopped rosemary.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of ea chicken bouillon cubes.
- You need of As needed: water.
Add the parsley, stir well, and serve If you're feeling down in the dumps and need a soup recipe to push away those winter blues, then our easy recipe for Feel-Good Soup is sure to lift your spirits. With a combination of chicken, veggies, and some of your favorite seasonings, it's truly a soup recipe you're going to be making for years to come. Heat oil over medium heat in a dutch oven. This soup will literally warm your soul, fill your tummy with happiness and give you a healthy dose of feelgood nutrition – promises made by yours truly!.
Feel Good Chicken Soup instructions
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes. Tip: I like to use an even mix of breast and thighs, seems to have better flavor that way.
- Cut carrots into bite-size pieces. Tip: use pre-packaged baby carrots. They're already peeled..
- Cut celery into bite-size pieces. Optional: don't let any go to waste! I like to mince up the leaves and add them to the rest of my herbs. More flavor and more nutrients. Can't have enough of either.
- Peel and cut onions into bite-size pieces.
- Chop herbs down to a fine powder.
- Cut green onions into ¼ inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients into a large stock pot and fill with water until the ingredients are completely submerged.
- Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for ten minutes. Warning: monitor closely, as boil-over will likely occur. I always make a mess on my stove lol.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover. Continue to heat until onions are translucent, approximately 20 minutes..
If you've tried this healthy-ish feelgood Easy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don't forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. Vegetarian Lemon Rice Soup; Chicken Noodle Soup; Chicken Lemon Orzo Soup; Easy White Chicken Chili; If you've tried this healthy-ish feel good Chicken Lemon Rice Soup recipe or any other recipe on FeelGoodFoodie, then don't forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. Egg noodles – I always make chicken noodle soup with egg noodles.