Creamy Tuna casserole. A tender-crisp veggie is the perfect complement to creamy tuna noodle casserole. Try zesty garlic broccoli, steamed vegetable ribbons with a squeeze of fresh lemon or any of these veggie side dishes. Combine noodles, tuna, peas, mushrooms and remaining milk in large bowl.
Cooked chicken breast works well in place of the tuna. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah. Get Recipe Easy Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole, one of the most delicious casseroles you will eat. Or substitute with broccoli or mushrooms, whatever vegetable you want! You can have Creamy Tuna casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Tuna casserole
- Prepare 3 (6 oz) of cans of tuna fish, halfway drained.
- Prepare 1 package of bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 3 of small red onions.
- Prepare 1 can of peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 2 (10.75 oz) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (10.75 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded black jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of crushed, regular potato chips.
This delicious Recipe was also featured on Tasty!. This Tuna Casserole will always remain creamy and Yummy. Combine tuna, sour cream, soup, veggies, and garlic in a pot and warm on stove top over low heat. Cook noodles as directed on package.
Creamy Tuna casserole instructions
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the package, drain..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna (with remaining liquid), soups, corn, peas, onion, cheese, milk, and cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Place mixture, evenly, in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chip crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy….
In one bowl combine onion, mushrooms and tuna, mix well. In another bowl combine condensed soup, milk, mayonnaise and spices, wisk together until combined. With tuna casserole, bechamel eliminates the need for a canned cream soup. its thick, creamy texture clings to the pasta and adds tremendous flavor overall. The amount used in this recipe keeps the entire casserole light but still filling. As I mentioned earlier, this tuna casserole with egg noodles comes together with just six ingredients: low-sodium canned peas, canned tuna in water, canned cream of mushroom soup, egg noodles, dry bread crumbs, and whole milk.