Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. A touch of cinnamon helps blend the flavors in this tender pumpkin chocolate chip bread. And since the recipe makes two loaves, you can send one to a bake sale and keep one at home for your family to enjoy. —Lora Stanley, Bennington, Kansas Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. You can cook Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- Prepare 1 small of Can Pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of Water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 packages of 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Nuts (optional).
This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips. A one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together! Pumpkin bread is a classic fall treat, and this version is simple to make and loaded with chocolate flavor. This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is a favorite.
Chocolate chip pumpkin bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in except chocolate chips and nuts in a large bowl (4 quart or larger) until mixture is no longer clumpy..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Grease and flour 6 mini loaf pans or 3 – 9×5 loaf pans and divide mixture into each pan..
- Bake in oven for 45 to 60 min or until toothpick comes out clean..
This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter chocolate. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger. I love making this bread in the fall. The aroma is mouthwatering, and the chocolate chips add so much to an all-time favorite. —Vicki Raboine, Kansasville, Wisconsin.