Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can have Pumpkin Bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 1 cup of shortening (Stork).
- You need 2 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 425 grams of pumpkin (1 can).
- You need of Spices.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 170°C..
- Cream shortening, sugar, eggs & pumpkin. Leave to stand..
- Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda & spices..
- Mix all ingredients well..
- Grease & flour 2 x 9" bread tins..
- Put mixture in bread tins & bake for 1 hour or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Cool on a wire cooling tray, then slice & serve..
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.