Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. Kids will love these scrumptious low-carb keto cookies; all you need is peanut butter, vanilla extract, an egg, and some sugar substitute. Here's a recipe for the easiest keto peanut butter cookies! They're made using almond flour and are low carb, ketogenic, and gluten free.
Be sure to read the label as most peanut. Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Cooking Tips. When buying peanut butter, look for natural peanut butter brands and make sure to buy creamy This keto peanut butter cookies recipe is gluten-free, and contains no added sugars or artificial ingredients. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1/2 Cup of crunch peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol ot swerve condectioners.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
The recipe calls for monk fruit and natural PB. How to make Keto peanut putter cookies. Combine all the ingredients and mix until incorporated. Then using a small cookie scoop scoop out dough and make balls.
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 350. I a mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Scoop out dough and form balls. Place on baking sheet and press with a fork forming a criss cross pattern. Bake 13-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden. Let cookies cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and press with fork to make a criss cross pattern. This Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe. Peanut butter keto cookies will win you over, and satisfy your sweet tooth. Keto peanut butter cookies are easy to make, full of peanut butter flavor and come out soft, chewy and irresistibly good. Your childhood favorite peanut butter cookie has a chewy keto version!