Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. Pan Fry Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs. See great recipes for Pan Fry Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs too! Ramen noodles, any variety, boneless skinless chicken breast, diced, onion, chopped, sliced mushrooms, frozen stir fry vegetables, Stir Fry Sauce, Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder.
Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner. Cut green pepper, chopped garlic,onion, shallot and then fry until fragrant and put in fried tofu and fish cake together, stir well In a small bowl mix water, cornstrach,oyster sauce and sugar then put into the pan, and stir. add pepper powder and stir again. You can have Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs
- Prepare of Chicken wings.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of tomato, cut into quarter.
- Prepare of bok choi, cutted.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper,chopped.
- Prepare of shallote,chopped.
- Prepare of cloved garlic, chopped.
- It’s of ligh soysauce.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of pepper.
- It’s of chicken powder.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare of For Marinade.
- Prepare of garlic, grated.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of light soy sauce.
- You need of dark soy sauce.
- It’s of pepper.
Heat a pan and make scramble egg,take out from the pan and set aside; In the same pan heat olive oil, fry garlic untill fragrant and add chicken cook untill cooked well, (i use left over lastnight hainan chicken). Add scrambled egg, add sweet soy sauce, tomato chili sauce, chili powder and stir well I stir-fried these for a couple of minutes and it tastes awesome. Tips to get a Great Noodle Stir-Fry. A noodle stir-fry is a technique more than a recipe.
Pan Fried Chicken Wings and Stir Fry Bok Choi with Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Mix all marinade ingredients and add to the chicken wings. Mix together and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more. For me, i marinade after breakfast and cook for dinner..
- After 30 minutes, heat oil in the pan fry and fry chicken in a medium fire until golden each side then turn fire into small fire and cover. Fry untill cook.
- For vegetable, heat oil in the pan make scrambled egg,stir and add garlic,shallot,chili stir until fragrant, put in bok choi and stir fry. Add tomato,chicken powder, light soy sauce, sugar and pepper. Taste it and wait untill bok choi cooked but do not over cooked.
- When ready place it in the plate or serving dish together with chicken wings and serve it…
- Happy cooking 😇😇.
In addition to the noodles, think about adding four to five cups of other stir-fry ingredients, like slices of chicken or beef, bell peppers, snow peas, bok choy, or napa cabbage. / Stir Fry Chicken Rice with Fried Egg. Stir Fry Chicken Rice with Fried Egg. This is very similar to chicken fried rice, but instead to adding the eggs into the rice, i made it as fried egg and topped the rice.. Crack a egg on a pan and cook till the white is set: Serve the egg. Add salt, sugar, cook until slightly crunchy.. with water.