Pumpkin Bread. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 2 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of crisco.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of canned pumpkin.
- You need 3 3/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of all spice.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 dash of vanilla.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Cream sugar and crisco.
- add Eggs.
- add pumpkin.
- preheat oven at 325°F.
- grease and flour two large bread pans or three medium bread pans..
- stir in all dry ingredients and vanilla until well blended..
- pour evenly between the pans..
- bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out of the center clean..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper.