Tuna Casserole Cakes. If you've ever opened your kitchen cabinet only to find a lonely can of tuna, fear not. You can still have a delicious dinner on the table in no time with these top-rated tuna recipes. From tuna casserole to tuna salad and tuna patties, there's no shortage of meals to make with canned tuna.
Stock up on canned tuna or salmon packets and you'll be just minutes away from enjoying a heart-healthy entrée. Stir in tuna, seasoning, and peas. Using Ground Meat Separator, mash cooked potatoes with butter. You can cook Tuna Casserole Cakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Casserole Cakes
- You need 4 cups of crushed Potato chips, 10 ounces.
- It’s 12 ounces of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 20 ounces of canned tuna fish 3 cans drained.
- It’s 2 of large eggs beaten.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need As needed of oil for frying.
Add to tuna mixture in bowl; stir to combine. Divide mixture into Perfect Petites; press to flatten. I loved tuna casserole as a kid and found myself craving it as an adult. However, the massive amounts of fat and salt in the traditional recipe were a turnoff healthwise, and it just didn't taste as good as I remembered.
Tuna Casserole Cakes instructions
- Mix the tuna, potato chips, and soup in a bowl..
- Form the cakes.
- Coat with flour.
- Then egg.
- Then breadcrumbs..
- Set on parchment paper and put them in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours..
- Fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I reconfigured the recipe to include more vegetables and the result was delicious. These wonderful tuna cakes are keto, paleo, and gluten-free. Tuna patties are easy, affordable and delicious! Sometimes the simplest meals are the best. I love cooking (after all, I'm a food blogger).