Pumpkin bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can cook Pumpkin bread using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- It’s 500 grams of kammut flour.
- It’s 200 grams of pumpkin pure'.
- Prepare 200 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 80 ml of EV olive oil.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- add sugar and yeast to water an let rest for 10 minutes..
- add pumpkin salt and oil to flour and mix..
- add the yeasted water to the dough and knead for 15 minutes..
- let rest covered in warm place for 2 hours..
- after the dough has risen and doubled in size form desired shapes..
- let the breads rest for minimum 2 hours or all night long..
- before baking, heat the oven to the maximum, put a pot full of water into the oven to create humidity.
- bake the breads for about 40 minutes or untill golder brown..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper.