pumpkin bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can have pumpkin bread using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of pumpkin bread
- Prepare 2 cup of REAL pumpkin.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of hot water.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
pumpkin bread step by step
- STEPS 2-5 TAKE ABOUT 45 MINUTES TO AN HOUR BY ITSELF..
- first, you will need the pumpkin. if you don't have or can't get one, canned will work, it just doesn't taste as good. and don't worry about left overs, you can store pumpkin in a freezer for up to a year!!.
- cut the top off of the pumpkin and pull all of the seeds and pulp out. make sure it is very clean. then, cut the pumpkin into 2" by 2" chunks, skin and all, and boil those chunks until the skin is soft enough to push, not stab, but push a fork through..
- after the pumpkin is cooled enough to handle, use a spoon to peel the skin off and throw the skin away… you don't need it. put the pumpkin into a large mixing bowl and mash it with a fork..
- after you peel and mash it all, measure yourself 2 cups and throw it into a blender to make it fine and smooth, then pour it into the bowl you will be using to make the recipe, then freeze all the rest in 2 cup increments for future use..
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- add the rest of the wet ingredients to the pumpkin and mix it all together..
- now add the dry ingredients and mix them together..
- once all of your ingredients are mixed together, set the bowl aside, and grease and flour 2 loaf sized pyrex dishes..
- fill each pyrex about 2/3 of the way full and then pat them on the counter top to get all of the air out..
- put both loafs on middle shelf and bake for one hour. once an hour is done, check to see if the bread is done by using a fork in the highest part of the bread and pushing it half way into the loaf. if it comes out clean, its done. if not, put it in for another 10 minutes..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper.