Pan-fried chicken. Pan-fried chicken breasts are just as crispy as deep-fried, but take a little less planning (and a lot less oil). Find a recipe for tonight's dinner! Kids love it and you all will want more!.
Maybe it's the simplicity of it. Either way, in this Crunchy Pan-Fried Chicken recipe, you'll see exactly what we mean. For a crispy, golden exterior, our proven pan-fried chicken uses a mixture of breadcrumbs and cornmeal. You can cook Pan-fried chicken using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-fried chicken
- Prepare of Chicken leg.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sweet chillie sauce.
Transfer to a wire rack set over a parchment paper-lined baking sheet or crumpled paper towels. Serve fried chicken hot, warm, room temperature, or cold. Pan fried chicken is great in salads and with many side dishes. Look at all the juices in the meat.
Pan-fried chicken instructions
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, add it to the hot oil..
- Fry until cooked, turning continuously for both sides to cook evenly..
- Remove chicken from pan, brush it with sweet chillie sauce, fry it again for 30 seconds on both sides. Remove from pan and enjoy with a side of your choice..
And the seasonings are cooked right in. Have you ever had the chicken salad at a good restaurant? So flavorful, perfectly seasoned and deliciously moist with the flavor seared right into the meat. That was the flavor I wanted for. Stir together flour, tarragon, salt, ginger, pepper, mustard powder, thyme, garlic powder, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well blended.