Pumpkin bread. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan.
This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. You can have Pumpkin bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- Prepare 1 can of (15 ounces) pumpkin.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray 2 loaf pans with non stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together pumpkin, eggs, milk, and oil..
- Whisk in remaining ingredients..
- Pour into prepared loaf pans. Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper. This is a year-round family favorite!