3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips. These crispy chicken strips are the perfect meal solution – not only are they easy to make, they're coated in a delicious, sweet and spicy glaze of ketchup, hot sauce, garlic and a secret ingredient – Coca-Cola®! In small bowl, whisk together corn starch. Pour the coca cola over the chicken.
Cover the pan and cook on medium heat till the moisture evaporates completely and the coca cola caramalised. Coca-Cola chicken stir fry recipe This Coca-Cola chicken stir fry is fast, easy and convenient to get on the table. Instead of traditional Asian sweeteners like palm or brown sugar it uses cola to sweeten the sauce. You can have 3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips
- Prepare of large pack chicken strips, or chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of cola.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper.
- You need of adobo.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- You need of onion, sliced.
Add chicken; brown on all sides. Carefully add cola, ketchup, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Remove the chicken and keep warm. In a medium bowl, mix together the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and cola.
3 – Step Coca Cola Chicken 🐔 Strips instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……Set to the side…….
- In a large pot combine your olive oil, cola, ketchup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, adobo, oregano, minced garlic and sliced onions, bring to a boil for about 2 minutes……..
- Reduce heat to medium and add in your chicken strips, stirring to evenly coat all strips…….continue to cook and stir until chicken is completely cooked…….at this point you may set your heat from medium to high heat……..Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!.
Place the chicken pieces in a heavy based pot. Once chicken has drained, pat dry with paper towels (a critical step) and season with salt and pepper. Directions: Combine the ingredients in a heavy saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat slightly to obtain a gentle simmer. How to Make Dutch Oven Coca-Cola Chicken.