Tuna Noodle Casserole. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Discover An Easy, Convenient Way To Enhance Flavors In Your Recipes With Knorr®. Find Quick & Easy Recipes That Your Family Will Love.
In a large bowl, combine soup and milk until smooth. Add the noodles, peas, tuna and pimientos; mix well. The flavor seems to come primarily from fat and salt. You can cook Tuna Noodle Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of egg noodles.
- It’s 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 4 cans of tuna in oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
To reduce the fat and sodium content, use low fat, low sodium soup. Mix the cream of chicken, mayonnaise and milk together in a large bowl. Add the diced celery and onion. Fold in the tuna, followed by the cooked egg noodles and shredded cheddar cheese.
Tuna Noodle Casserole instructions
- Boil water, add egg noodles. Cook until tender. Drain..
- Put noodles back into pan..
- Add butter, cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Stir till well combined. Add milk and stir. Continue to cook until mixed well. Add cheese and bread crumbs. Let sit on low heat until cheese melts..
Tuna casserole, the quintessential American dish. Made with canned tuna, mushrooms, peas and noodles in a creamy sauce (and no canned soup) finished with toasted breadcrumbs – so good! This Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole is a comforting and reliable classic dish perfect for a busy weeknight and budget friendly! This tuna noodle casserole is leaps and bounds tastier than any old memories you have of tuna casserole. Rather than a canned "cream of soup" we make a really simple white sauce from scratch with just flour, butter, chicken broth and milk.