Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 1 can of Pumpkin purée.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground cloves.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Walnuts (optional).
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two loaf pans..
- Mix together pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, and sugar until well blended..
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. Stir dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture until just combined..
- Fold in walnuts..
- Pour into your prepared loaf pans and bake for about 50-55 mins.
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.