Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. Super Moist Pumpkin Bread Super Moist Pumpkin Bread. I let both loaves cool in the pans, and they kept their shape. Both loaves are super moist and delicious…my kids and I have nearly polished off the smaller one, and it's not even.
My search for the church pumpkin bread continues but I will make this again. The texture and flavor is very good and my family. This is an easy, classic, super moist pumpkin bread recipe made with olive oil, pumpkin, and cinnamon, and topped with crunchy turbinado sugar. You can cook Super Moist Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
- You need of dry ingredients.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 3 cup of sugar.
- You need of wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Pam for baking.
Easy, super moist best pumpkin bread recipe! In a medium bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together; flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice and set aside. This super moist and soft pumpkin bread is packed with pumpkin flavor and fragrant autumn spices. This homemade pumpkin bread is the epitome of fall in every bite!
Super Moist Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven 350. Grease two bread loaf pans or use Pam..
- In a bowl, combine all wet ingredients and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix..
- Slowly combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients until completely mixed..
- Pour into bread loaf pans and bake at 350 for 70 minutes. Check center with toothpick, and should be dry. If not, continue baking in 10 minutes increments and then re-check with toothpick..
- Allow bread to cool before removing from pans..
As it bakes in the oven, your house will fill with the heavenly scent of real pumpkin spice. Incredibly Moist Pumpkin Bread is the most delicious bread you will ever make. Everyone always raves about this recipe and these loaves also make great gifts for the Holidays. Add nuts, raisins, chocolate chips of just enjoy it plain. This super moist Fall quick bread is a keeper!