"I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat.
You can have "I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat using 18 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat
- Prepare of From the keto chocolate chip cookies recipe previous. 2 cookies.
- You need of Sexy Strawberry water:.
- It’s 2 of squirts of strawberry watermelon flavoured water enhancer.
- Prepare 1 glass of filtered water.
- You need A few of pieces of strawberry.
- It’s of Strawberry and banana milkshake:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 14 packs of Splenda sweeteners.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of rum flavored extract.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of No Sugar Added vanilla icecream.
- Prepare 1/2 of banana.
- Prepare 3 cubes of ice.
- You need Pieces of strawberries.
"I'm Sorry baby" keto desert treat instructions
- Sexy Strawberry water: mix filtered water, strawberry watermelon enhancer together. Drop pieces of strawberries in the drink and boom! A glass of sexy is created!.
- Strawberry and banana milkshake: using a blender add all ingredients in any order. Blend for a few minutes then pour into glass adding a few strawberry pieces. Boom! Sweetened those taste buds. You can add a few candles to the mix with her favorite music playing if you wanna spice things up. Let's keep the flames of our relationships going..