Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 C. of Salted butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 C. of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 C. of Light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 C. of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp. of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sea salt.
- You need 2 C. of Chocolate chips or chunks or chopped chocolate.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a baking pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- Cream together the butter and sugars until combined..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy..
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix well..
- Scoop into 1 Tbsp. heaps about 2" apart of baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Remove to cooling rack..
Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.