EASY chicken & biscuits casserole. Find easy chicken recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. These quick and easy dinners for two are perfect to make when you don't want to be stuck with a ton of leftovers. From stir fries to stuffed chicken breasts and everything in between, these chicken dinners are fit for a family of two.
Use one of these flavorful and healthy chicken marinades to infuse flavor into your chicken. You'll never go back to plain, boring chicken again. These quick chicken dinners recipes are perfect for a stress-free weeknight meal, and make enough so that you can have leftovers for lunch. You can have EASY chicken & biscuits casserole using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of EASY chicken & biscuits casserole
- It’s 2.5 cups of cooked diced chicken.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 of small cans of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of French fried onions.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of To taste: salt pepper Italian seasoning garlic powder.
This easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners. Bake this pie for a family dinner, or simply batch cook the chicken curry base to freeze for later. This chicken tamale casserole is a quick and easy swap for more traditional tamales—but just as delicious! "I came up with this Mexican dish to satisfy my cravings for the tamales I had at Mexican restaurants when I was growing up in Houston. By Lena Family dinners just got easier.
EASY chicken & biscuits casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Cook chicken and mix with Colby jack cheese, milk, soup, Green onion, corn, peas and spices..
- Pour into ungreased baking dish and top with raw biscuits. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are done. Top with shredded mozzarella, herbs and French fried onions..
Quick to prep and easy to make, these are the no-fail chicken recipes you can rely on. Easy chicken recipes simple enough to make even on the laziest of all weeknights. This easy and flavorful dish calls for chicken breasts and sauces and spices you probably already have in your pantry. Cook chicken breasts with soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey and shredded before doused in sauce. Crock-Pot Chicken Tikka Masala Easy Chicken Recipes – Chicken Dinner Ideas.