Chicken & Rice Casserole. In the mood for Chicken Cacciatore? Our Roasted Garlic Sauce will kick it up a notch. Check out one of our delicious chicken recipes!
Win the race against the dinner clock with these super-quick chicken recipes. Get dinner on the table with delicious, easy-to-prepare chicken recipes from Food Network, including grilled, baked and roast chicken. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). You can have Chicken & Rice Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken & Rice Casserole
- Prepare 2 cup of Raw Rice.
- It’s 6 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 can of Chicken & Rice or Chicken & Stars Soup.
- You need of Raw Carrots.
There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl. Chicken piccata is usually made using sliced chicken breasts, but we find chicken "thigh-ccata" to be even more richly savory and flavorful. This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta.
Chicken & Rice Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Rinse raw rice & lay across bottom of casserole dish.
- Rinse off chicken & trim any excess fat. Lay on top of rice. If you choose to add raw carrots, fill holes between chicken breasts with them. They will cook perfectly with the casserole..
- Pour 2 cans of Chicken & Rice or Chicken & Stars soup evenly over entire dish. For each can of soup you use add 3/4 – 1 can of water, pour over top of entire dish evenly..
- Salt & Pepper or add any other spices to taste. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on rice firmness..
Chicken recipes are a family-favorite any time of year. Jazz up this supper staple with flavorful recipes for roasted, baked, and fried chicken as well as chicken casserole, soup, salad, wings, pasta and more. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night. This is the best chicken potpie recipe to have on hand when company comes over. —Karen Johnson, Bakersfield, California Chicken Tetrazzini combines cooked vermicelli, chicken, and mushrooms with a rich sherry-Parmesan cheese sauce. The mixture is sprinkled with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese and baked until bubbly and golden.