Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies. A giant chocolate chip cookie, baked in a pizza pan. I make these ALL THE TIME! A giant chocolate chip cookie, baked in a pizza pan.
Mix together the dough, press it into a circle (or into a springform pan) and bake. This cookie would be very easy to customize if you want a different kind of chocolate chips, or M&M's or something in it instead. How to make Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can cook Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need 1 tea spoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tea spoon of cinimon.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter- room temperature.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of wite chocolate chips you can use emu thing for the batter.
Whisk together the All-purpose flour, cake flour, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch and salt together in a large bowl. Place the cubed butter into the bowl of a stand mixer and secure the paddle attachement. Turn the mixer on the lowest setting. It's time to supersize your bake with this giant chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Giant choc- white chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Prea heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients.
- Mix all.
- Make balls.
Instead of rolling individual bakes, simply press the cookie dough into one large dough studded with an irresistible combination of melting milk, dark and white chocolate for a crowd-pleasing treat. To serve, slice into pieces or simply break into generous shards! Heart. home / Giant Cookies / White Chocolate. Check out our range of giant cookies that come with a white chocolate base! Beat the butter, vanilla essence and sugars in a large bowl with a whisk until light and fluffy.