Pumpkin bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook Pumpkin bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 2 of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of backing soda.
- Prepare 2 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of allspice.
- You need 3/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 can of Pumpkin pureed (15oz).
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- Pre hit the oven at 350 ° , and grise your backing pans or backing pan..
- In an small bowl sift together the flour , backing soda , salt , ground allspice, ground cloves, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon..
- in a larger bowl with an electric mixer mix together the eggs and egg whites with the brown sugar and sugar. mix until it's a little bit of fluffy..
- Keep mixing and add the oil. Keep mixing till well combine..
- Add the dry ingredients and the milk , alternating between the milk and the flour mixture. Mix well till combine.( Note you should have a fluffy mixture. ).
- Add the can of pumpkin puree and mix well till combine. Bake for 30-40 min., or till the toothpick comes out clean ..
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.