Samhain Pumpkin Bread. AllrecipesPhoto Back to Recipe Review this recipe. Samhain pumpkin bread is a decadent, no-fail food for the fall harvest festival. Samhain Pumpkin Bread Samhain Decor Ideas Recent Articles. link to Herbs For Divination And Psychic Powers.
Hone your intuition and encourage psychic powers with these easy to use herbs for eclectic witches. Divination is "the art or practice that. The spices in this pumpkin bread blend together nicely, representing all things desired with the promise of new beginnings. You can cook Samhain Pumpkin Bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samhain Pumpkin Bread
- You need 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 15 oz of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water, juice, or pumpkin spice coffee cooled.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 5 of drops almond extract (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or nut of your choice (optional).
Gluten Free Recipes Bread Recipes Cooking Recipes Vegetarian Recipes Potato Recipes Pavlova Samhain Recipes Scones Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread. Great recipe for Samhain Pumpkin Bread. This recipe comes from all recipes.com. I twist things up just a little by using juice such as apple, today I had pumpkin spice coffee and thought why not, and am very happy with the results.
Samhain Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two standard size loaf pans..
- In a large bowl, sift/stir together dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and spices)..
- In medium bowl whisk together the pumpkin, water/ juice/ or coffee (whatever you are using), eggs, vanilla, almond extract if using, and vegetable oil until combined..
- Gradually add the wet mixture into the dry mixture, whisking while you pour, keep whisking until everything is well mixed. Fold in nuts if desired. Pour batter into prepared pans..
- Bake until top is golden, loaf springs back when lightly pressed, and toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean…about 50 to 60 minutes, oven times vary..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pans of 15-20 minutes before removing loaf from pans..
- Serve, Share, Enjoy!.
Samhain Pumpkin Bread This recipe comes from all recipes.com. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.