Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 300 grams of cooked and mashed pumpkin (I use fresh pumpkin).
- Prepare 2 cup of flour (sometimes I use whole wheat which works just fine).
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Get all your ingredients ready!.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- In a separated bowl, mix well the pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, and oil.
- To the previous mix add little bits of brown sugar at the time, and mix well.
- Once you obtain a smooth mixture add the dry ingredients little by little, mixing everything well.
- Make sure the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Pour the pumpkin bread mixture in a medium sized rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 180C (350F) for 30-45 minutes. Let it cool down and enjoy!.
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.