THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Thin definition is – having little extent from one surface to its opposite. How to use thin in a sentence. Thin definition, having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick:thin ice.
Thin definition: Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. Learn more. paper-thin/wafer-thin extremely thin, like paper The walls of the apartment were paper-thin. wafer-thin slices of pastry The petals are paper-thin. Examples from the Corpus thin • I wish my legs were thinner. • In fact, one of the features that sets the goat-antelopes apart from their relatives is the relatively thin and fragile skull. You can have THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- You need 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg room temperature.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Thingiverse is a universe of things. Enhance your world with LG ThinQ AI solutions. Discover how LG smartphones, TVs, and appliances with built-in intelligence are forever changing how we live. Back to School Support: Visit our Back to School site for free webinars, video tutorials, and other resources to support you during the back to school season.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
Click Here Directed by Lauren Greenfield. With Shelly Guillory, Brittany Robinson, Alisa Williams, Polly Williams. The story of four women suffering from anorexia and bulimia in South Florida. Xem tử vi giải mã vận mệnh, sự nghiệp, tình duyên cho người tuổi Thìn: Mậu Thìn, Canh Thìn, Nhâm Thìn, Giáp Thìn, Bính Thìn. Luận giải tường minh, chi tiết.