Brown top millet(korle) dosa. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Brown top Millet has the highest amount of maximum digestable Fibre Content among the Millets; also called as Korale. Korle (in Kannada) is a quality minor millet grown in Karnataka, Cleaned and Packed for immediate cooking and consumption.
Find here Browntop Millet, Brown Top Millet Korle manufacturers & OEM manufacturers India. Get Contact details & address of companies manufacturing and supplying Browntop Millet, Brown Top Millet Korle, Korle across India. You can use any millet variety to make this millet dosa recipe. You can have Brown top millet(korle) dosa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown top millet(korle) dosa
- Prepare 1 of .Brown top millet (korle) 2 bowls.
- You need 2 of .udad dal 1/2 bowl.
- It’s 3 of .ground nut 1/4 bowl.
- You need 4 of .channadal1/4 bowl.
- It’s 5 of .greengramdal 1/4 bowl.
- It’s of Water for Soaking.
I have slightly increasTed the amount of methi seeds in this millet dosa recipe for its health benifits. Like other millets, it is a hardy crop and well-suited for. Whereas Pearl (Sajje), Finger (Ragi), Proso (Baragu), Great Millet (White Jowar) and Corn classified as neutral grains, having a little lesser fibre and other nutrients. These have now been replaced predominantly by grains such as rice and wheat.
Brown top millet(korle) dosa step by step
- Soak all the ingredients for 5-6 hrs.ideally at 3pm or 4pm.
- Grind the soaked ingredients by adding little water.make it fine paste but thick batter.
- Keep the batter overnight and take care that it should not be fermented much..
- In the morning add salt to taste and 1/2spoon baking soda to the batter and stir it,now it is for preparing dosa.
- Heat dosa pan, apply oil to the pan and put batter on the pan and spread it evenly.put Little oil around and close the lid.Let dosa to cook in sim.after 2-3 min on the lid and turn dosa the other side let the flame be medium cook it for two min.now the dosa is ready to serve.serve it hot with coconut chutney or with veg curry of your choice.wonderful healthy dosa ready to eat..
When these millets were commonly consumed, diseases such as diabetes, high blood… Buy Brown Top Millets Online. We sell Fine Quality Brown Top Millet (Andu Korralu) Online. The iron from millet seed is easily absorbed and is also recommended for people with low blood iron levels. It also rich in important vitamins viz., thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid and niacin. Pearl millet is the most widely grown type of millet and India is largest producer of pearl millet.