Star's Pumpkin Bread. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. What tools are essential for this recipe? The great thing about this easy pumpkin bread recipe is that it only dirties up a few dishes.
There are a lot of spices added in to the ingredients in this bread. Plenty of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and cloves round out the spicy flavor of the pumpkin bread. Pumpkin bread is a classic American fall treat! You can cook Star's Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Star's Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of canola oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts (as desired).
Served for breakfast, brunch, snack or dessert, pumpkin puree and warm spices (such as cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves) are the stars of this quick bread. It can be made with either fresh pumpkin puree or with canned pumpkin (as shown here) for a stronger pumpkin taste. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later.
Star's Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl set aside.
- In separate bowl mix wet ingredients on low until well blended about 1 minute.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients a little at a time.
- Then beat on low for 5 minutes until all ingredients are combined well..
- Pour into two regular sized loaf pans and two mini loaf pans, bake at '350f for 40-45 minutes.
- Be sure to check the loaves after 40 minutes as the smaller loaves will bake faster and are usually done..
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. And when the bread is done, you'll slice the beefy loaf into eight thick square hunks of goodness that perfectly mimic the weight, color and flavor of the real thing. This pumpkin bread is perfectly moist, not-too-sweet and couldn't be easier.