Keto Lemon Meringue Cheesecake.
You can cook Keto Lemon Meringue Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Lemon Meringue Cheesecake
- It’s of Cheesecake Base.
- Prepare 150 g of Almond Flour.
- You need 3 Tbsp of Erythritol.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- It’s of Cheesecake.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 600 g of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Cup of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Zest from 1 Lemon.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of Meringue.
- You need 4 of Egg Whites.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Erythritol.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Cream of Tartar.
Keto Lemon Meringue Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 9 inch spring form baking pan..
- Melt butter..
- Mix in almond flour and Erythritol..
- Press into baking pan..
- Whisk the cream cheese, sour cream and Erythritol until completely combined and consistency is smooth..
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time..
- Mix in the lemon juice, the zest and the vanilla essence..
- Pour onto the base and bake for 1 hour..
- Leave to cool and then refrigerate for a couple of hours or until completely cooled..
- Then, preheat oven to 180°C..
- Meringue: Whisk the egg whites until light and fluffy..
- Add the Erythritol and whisk until stiff peaks form..
- If you are using lemon curd (see my recipe http://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11545347-keto-lemon-curd) spread a thin layer over the cheesecake..
- Now pour the egg whites (meringue mix) over the cheesecake and bake for 8 to 10 minutes..
- Let it cool a little and then placr in refrigerator for an hour..