Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Add peanut butter and both sugars and beat until combined well. Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. You can have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 2 cups of Chocolate Chips.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Tips How to Make CHEWY Cookies. The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect. The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. A chewy peanut butter cookie flecked with sweet chocolate chip morsels is a treat for all occasions.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix sugar, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl. Add flour and baking soda. Then add in peanut butter until fully mixed. Lastly mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 12 minutes..
The Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Recipe I have for you today is one of the best simple cookies to come out of my oven lately. Like all the best people in my life, these cookies are sweet and a little nutty! I cream the butter and peanut butter first , then added the sugar and mix again and added the egg. How to Make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cream the butter and sugar together.