Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole. Broccoli and rice casserole tops my family's comfort food list, but when we need something fast, this is the stuff. Chicken and veggie orzo cooked on the stovetop speeds everything up. —Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma Easy Chicken and Broccoli Easy Chicken and Broccoli. This Chicken and Broccoli recipe is one of my child's favorite Chinese chicken stir-fry dishes.
It's easy to make and a crowd pleaser. It can also be made the day before and baked when you are ready to enjoy it. Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole. You can cook Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole
- Prepare 2 of chicken breast (or what u like, canned white meat if u must).
- It’s 1 cup of instant white rice(precook) or 1 bag ready rice (90 sec.).
- You need 1 bag of brocc.florets *substi: (French cut green beans *drain).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo or 2 tbs (op) sour cream if u no like mayo 😕.
- You need 2 cans of low fat cream o chicken.
- You need 2 cans of low fat cream o mushroom subst:cream of potato.
- Prepare 1 of small sweet onion (diced & par – cook).
- You need 1 tbs of CCL.
- Prepare of Spray Pam.
- It’s 1 of large or jumbo egg.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
An easy chicken and broccoli stir fry recipe that yields juicy chicken and crisp broccoli in a rich brown sauce, just like the one at a Chinese restaurant. Gluten-Free Adaptable Chicken and broccoli should be on your weekday dinner rotation menu, because it's so easy to prepare and the result tastes even better than takeout. Bring the rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Push the chicken and vegetables mixture to the side of the skillet.
Easy Chicken, broccoli & rice Casserole step by step
- Precook chic chic until it shreds easily add a knorr bouillon cube while it cooks if u have it for Flava👅 when done shred set aside.
- Precook rice – set aside.
- Precook broccoli & onion set aside.
- In a large bowl mix mayo,cream soups,Ccl(country crock light), season to taste (I personally use Greek seasoning, kosher salt, & black pepper).
- Now add to mixture broccoli,onion, rice, shredded chicken fold in real good.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ok now to mixture add cheese – mix.
- Now whisk egg on the side in a small bowl (one – two eggs depends on size of egg) one -two eggs per casserole, after u are done add to other ingredients blend well.
- Grease pan w/ Pam (cooking spray) or butter CCL.
- Add the bowl of ingredients to greases pan put in oven cook for approx 30-45 min (based on your oven) watch for sides to pull from pan & center done (egg is in it that's the main thing your awaiting to finish).
- You can add more cheese or mix it up how u want maybe even add a ritz topping, crispy onion topping or seasoned panko topping The MAIN thing is "Make it your OWN" good eating my friends 🍴.
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Easy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Creamy broccoli cheddar chicken is an easy and delicious dinner recipe. Seared chicken breasts cooked in creamy cheddar sauce is perfect served over rice. How to make broccoli cheddar chicken. Chicken: To ensure quick-cooking, I like to thin out the chicken breasts just slightly.