Keto Dark Chocolate Granola Bar. These Keto Granola Bars are soft and chewy and made with no oats or flour. They're grain-free, sugar-free and are the perfect portable healthy snacks These keto granola bars were fabulous. I've been looking for a recipe for a long time.
These keto granola brownie bars are HEAVENLY. Easy Keto Granola Bars Recipe (Copycat KIND Bars). If you are wanting to drizzle chocolate over your KIND bar, microwave white chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl and drizzle chocolate with a spoon over your bars. You can cook Keto Dark Chocolate Granola Bar using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Dark Chocolate Granola Bar
- You need 1 cup of my Keto Granola Mix (Link in instructions).
- You need 125 g of 85% Dark Chocolate.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil.
We give you the deliciousness of our HEALTHY Double Dark Chocolate Cookie Dough KETO Bar. We've tried all the low carb chocolates on the market, but nothing compares to this Keto Chocolate Bar. The perfect plant-based breakfast or snack. Besides, who doesn't want a (healthier) version of Cocoa Puffs in their life?
Keto Dark Chocolate Granola Bar step by step
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water..
- Stir into the Granola mix. Recipe here 👉 http://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/11643899-keto-cinnamon-granola.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour the mix into the tin..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Store in refrigerator..
This chocolate granola is inspired by one I tried recently by Purely Elizabeth. A delicious dark chocolate bar sweetened with monk fruit instead of sugar: experience sweet confections again with ChocZero's stone-ground Dark Chocolate Almond Keto Bark. Both almonds and cocoa are known for their health benefits. This Keto Bark features roasted almonds sprinkled. Food & Beverages Bars Granola Bars.