Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour mixture, and stir until just combined.
How do you ripen a banana quickly? Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Remove from oven and cool; coarsely chop. You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 of Bananas.
- It’s 2 cups of Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Instructions Whisk together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla extract until combined.
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Squish bananas with a fork and add to a bowl. Mix in sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract and salt..
- Add flour and baking soda and mix completely. Then mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 10-15 minutes (until golden)..
In a medium bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Stir in oats, peanut butter powder, and salt, if desired. These banana chocolate chip cookies couldn't be any easier to make. The banana cookie recipe requires no chilling and no special ingredients. To start, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.