Pumpkin Bread. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan.
This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. You can have Pumpkin Bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 15 oz of Pumpkin.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Mix sugar, oil, and eggs in a bowl..
- Add pumpkin to mixture and mix well..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and cloves. Add this to pumpkin mixture in intervals..
- Add water to mixture if it seems too thick..
- Bake at 350 for 60 minutes. Should produce two loaves..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper. This is a year-round family favorite!