Pumpkin Bread. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 2 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Crisco.
- It’s 3 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 2 Cups of canned Pumpkin.
- It’s 3 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of vanilla or butterscotch.
- It’s of optional 1 cup white chocolate chips.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven 325° F.
- Grease and Flour two large bread pans or three medium..
- Cream sugar and Crisco..
- Add eggs..
- Add pumpkin..
- Stir in all dry ingredients..
- Add vanilla stir well..
- Optional add white chocolate chips..
- Pour even amounts into pan..
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper.