[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread. This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is moist, soft, spicy, and very delicious! The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, flourless, can be made refined sugar-free, and easy to make with simple ingredients. Enjoy this pumpkin loaf cake in fall or any time of the year.
If you love quick breads, you should also try our classic homemade vegan banana bread or our vegan cranberry orange quick bread. Pumpkin cheesecake swirl brownies, baked apples with an oat crisp, and vegan banana bread type recipes tend to come dancing out and all I want to do is bake, bake and bake! Oh, and now this vegan chocolate chip pumpkin bread. You can cook [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin pureé.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 of flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 10 mins).
- Prepare of Dry ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 cups of gluten-free oat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Add-ins:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of vegan chocolate chips.
Wow, this one is quite a treat. Hold on to your hats, friends, it's about to be a delicious ride. It gets even better the next day so have no fear about storing pumpkin chocolate chip banana bread. To store: Let the bread cool and then wrap the cooled bread in plastic wrap and keep on the counter for two to three days.
[Vegan] Chocolate chip pumpkin bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a standard loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside..
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated..
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and spread into an even layer. Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the top of the loaf, making it slightly off center. This will create a beautiful split on top of the loaf. Optionally, sprinkle and lightly press 1 1/2 tablespoons chocolate chips into the loaf..
- Bake for 40-60 minutes. Mine took 50 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2-3 hours, or until completely cool..
Just like in the old days. This Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread is an easy to make pumpkin bread recipe, with fresh pumpkin puree and lots of chocolate chips. It's a quick, tender and deliciously moist recipe that takes just minutes to put together. Perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert. It's vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.