Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this one is very close. They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.
Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Whenever a cookie recipe calls for butter I always chill the dough for an hour or so before baking as this prevents a flat cookie.. This healthy chocolate chip cookie recipe is packed with hidden. You Need to Know Alton Brown's Tricks for the Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.