Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze. Then stir in the powdered sugar and maple syrup until a soft glaze has formed. While the pumpkin bread is baking, prepare the maple icing but whisking together maple syrup, powdered sugar, and a splash of heavy cream or milk until smooth. After the loaf has cooled, drizzle the loaf with the maple glaze.
Make it on the first crisp morning of fall, and every weekend through the holidays! There should never be any need to stand in line for pumpkin bread. Once bread is completely cool, make the maple glaze: In a small bowl, mix together the powdered sugar, pure maple syrup, melted butter and almond milk (only if necessary to thin the glaze). You can have Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze
- Prepare 1/2 c of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 c of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 c of canned pumpkin purée(not pumpkin pie mix).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Maple glaze.
- You need 1 1/4 c of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
Pour over the pumpkin bread, then cut into slices and serve! Whisk in the pumpkin, oil, sugar, ginger, and nutmeg. Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Pour the batter into the pan and even out with a spatula.
Pumpkin Bread with Maple Icing Glaze instructions
- Pre- heat oven to 350. Grease 9” loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Combine all ingredients above (except for maple glaze) until well mixed..
- Pour batter into greased 9” loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean. (If bread becomes too brown cover with foil and continue baking until done)..
- While bread is cooling down, prepare to make glaze. Melt butter in small sauce pan. Add powdered sugar (it will clump) Add milk, maple syrup,salt until there are no more lumps. You want a smooth and runny consistency. Add more milk if too thick. Pour on top of bread when cooled down. Enjoy!.
In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix just until combined. While the bread bakes, mix together the powdered sugar and maple syrup. With the bread fresh from the oven, pour the glaze on top of the hot loaf. Serve warm or store in an air tight container in the fridge.