Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery. Whole Wheat Banana Bread Recipe with Jaggery for Kids. I love recycling and reusing, and one of the best ways to make use of over ripe bananas is to make banana bread! One recipe I have tried is this recipe, but the fact that it uses refined flour (maida) and white sugar bothers me.
So what are you waiting for, use those overripe bananas sitting on your kitchen counter and make this delicious bread in very less time? Whole wheat & Jaggery Banana Bread, eggless! I have to say this today loud and clear. You can cook Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery
- It’s 2 Cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 3 of Medium size ripe banana.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Jaggery (crushed into powder).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanila Extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnomon Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped walnut.
- It’s 3 tbsp of raisins.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 of Salt.
If you are new to baking or intimidated by baking, then Banana Bread should be the first baked goody in your oven. You can never go wrong with it. I have so many kinds of banana breads on my blog and not. This Whole wheat banana bread is made completely of whole wheat flour or atta.
Wholemeal Banana Bread with Jaggery step by step
- Mix Jaggery and oil and beat it till well mixed.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Mash Banana into a smooth paste and add it in the mixture.
- Add Vanila Extract and Cinnomon Powder and mix well..
- Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add raisins and 3 tbsp walnut into the mixture.
- Brush a cake tin with oil and pour the mixture in it.
- Sprinkle rest of the walnut on top of it..
- Bake it at 165C for 55-60 min.
- Take the tin out and check by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean then, it's done..
- Wait for 5 min, then take the bread out. Allow it to cool on wire rack for about 60 min..
- Slice or cut it the way you want. It can be stored in the fridge for upto a week though I doubt it will last that long 😊.
Now, you can use any normal atta, just make sure you are sieving it as many of you might use pure mill flour. I love using spices in my cakes. This whole wheat banana bread uses cinnamon and ginger powder. The Ultimate Moist Banana Bread- Super easy, whole wheat banana bread recipe using oil. You can never have enough Banana Bread recipes.