Purple Sweet Potatoes Bread with butter&milk filling. Check Out Purple Sweet Potatoes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Purple sweet potato contains a lot of anthocyanin, which give the purple color of the flesh. Anthocyanin is the same pigment found in red grapes, blueberries and red cabbage. – What is the texture of the bread? But, sometimes to get it right is quite difficult. You can have Purple Sweet Potatoes Bread with butter&milk filling using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Purple Sweet Potatoes Bread with butter&milk filling
- You need of Bread Dough.
- It’s of bread flour.
- Prepare of all purpose/plain flour.
- You need of steamed purple sweet potatoes.
- It’s of instant yeast.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of sugar.
- You need of milk powder.
- Prepare of milk (pls adjust accordingly depending on how wet is the steamed sweet potatoes. You can use more or less than 50 ml).
- You need of butter.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Butter and Milk Filling.
- Prepare of plain flour.
- You need of icing sugar.
- You need of milk powder.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of salt.
I have been trying with different quantity of mashed sweet potatoes and butter. I found that less butter and mashed sweet potatoes work better for sourdough bread. So, the natural yeast don't need to work harder and rise faster and nicely. Bread baking is my favorite blogging activity.
Purple Sweet Potatoes Bread with butter&milk filling step by step
- In a big mixing bowl, combine together flour, steamed sweet potatoes, yeast, egg, sugar, milk powder. Slowly add the milk bit by bit until you reach the right consistency. For me, I steamed the sweet potatoes a day before and kept it in the fridge so my sweet potatoes were dry. I used 50 ml plus 2 tbsp milk. Mix everything well using hook attachment in your stand mixer..
- Add butter and salt, continue to mix in low speed until dough doesn’t ’t stick to the mixing bowl. For me, once everything is combined and the dough doesn’t stick to the mixer bowl, I continue kneading the dough with hands and do the window pane stage (when a dough is smooth, translucent, and elastic).
- Cover the dough with cling wrap and leave the it until it rises double the size (about an hour). Flatten the dough and divide into desire size.
- Divide the dough and shape it according to your preference..
- For me, I weight it about 50 gr each..
- Add any filling you like. Chocolate chips/butter&milk/ham&cheese/sausage etc. My filling is about 15-20 gr each.
- Cover in clipwrap and let it rises again for 2nd proofing. Preheat the oven at 170 celcius degree, bake for 20 minutes. Brush the top of the bread with butter.
- Butter and milk filling: combine all ingredients together..
- The bread is very soft even when we keep for the next day..
And loaves made with different ingredients is something I enjoy a lot. The crumb is slightly bigger probably because of the sweet Whenever my step-daughter is back for her summer holidays, she will ask for the purple sweet potato bread. Transform purple sweet potatoes into moist, sweet bread that matches perfectly with. Easy star bread with purple sweet potato filling. In a mixing bowl, mix high protein flour and sweet potato flour with the yeast and knead with a dough hook on low speed.