Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1-15 oz of can pure pumpkin.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Grease bread pan (s).
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, wisk..
- In mixer, or in a different bowl beat butter, sugar, add eggs(1at a time) add pumpkin..
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, once completely combined, add to bread pans..
- Bake 65-75 minutes..
- Use a toothpick to test for completion.
- For pumpkin mini-muffins bake 15-17 minutes.
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.