Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. Explore recipes that'll get everyone excited to eat. We make our sauces slowly so you can make delicious meals fast. Grab a recipe and try now!
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. Sift flour and brown sugar into a bowl; stir in eggs. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Mix butter into flour mixture until dough is creamy; fold in chocolate chips. If you want to make the absolute best chocolate chip cookies, this is the recipe for you! This simple, classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is easy to make and always a crowd favorite. It's the perfect recipe for a family dessert, bake sale, special occasion, or lazy Sunday.
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Ultra thick Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies feature golden brown edges with warm chocolate filled centers. The smell of freshly baked cookies just fills your home with the most mouth watering aroma ever. What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe? Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle and chewy around the edges. Flavor: They have a sweet, buttery, toffy-like cookie flavor, loaded with chocolate chips.