Pumpkin Bread. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan.
This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. You can have Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 3 1/2 cups (420 g) of all purpose flour (I use cake flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups (300 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of (10g)baking soda.
- It’s 3 tsp (15 g) of pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger)).
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup).
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of canola oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…).
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of walnuts.
As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm)..
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices)..
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water..
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix..
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds..
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins..
- Cool in rack..
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper. This is a year-round family favorite!