Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. Chocolate Chip Cookies made with cream cheese and refrigerated before cooking are the best I've ever had. Soft, chewy, and easy to make! What a huge difference – the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe I've ever made! These cookies are soft and chewy, very slightly crisp on the outer edges, have TONS of chocolate, and use a couple other special ingredients that make things even more interesting. Bart's Cookies are probably the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever had, and I say this with no exaggeration. freshly baked cookies packed full of flavor professional cookie review Bart's cookies are out of this world delicious. You can have Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had
- Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter (melted).
- It’s 3/4 cup of (packed) brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. This is a classic tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe that you will make again and again! These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. They have the right balance of flavor and texture.
Best chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had step by step
- Place 1/2 cup oats in a food processor. (You want to make them into a powder)..
- Place them into a medium bowl and whisk together with the oats, 2 1/4 cups AP flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl stir together 1 cup melted butter, 3/4 cup brown sugar, & 3/4 cup sugar. Stir until smooth. Then stir in 1 Tbsp vanilla, 1/2 tsp lemon juice, & 2 eggs. Stir until smooth..
- Stir wet mixture into the dry. Mixture will be lumpy..
- Stir in 3 cups chocolate chips & 1 1/2 cup chopped walnuts..
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. *I like silicon mats. Scoop 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls and place on sheet. (Don’t need to space out because this is just to chill). Cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight..
- Preheat 350°.
- Place cookies well spaced on sheet. Slightly depress each ball with palm of have..
- Bake 13-17 minutes.
- DO NOT OVER BAKE. these are best a little bit under done..
- You’re welcome.
- 1 cookie. 401 calories. 47 g carbs. 5g protein. 21g fat. 10g sat fat. 44 mg cholesterol. 199mg sodium. 32g sugar..
I've been making chocolate chip cookies throughout the pandemic, since March, every week. Everyone is happy except my husband, who kept complaining my cookies weren't flat enough. Loaded with chocolate chips, shredded coconut, and chopped nuts — this is not your typical oatmeal cookie. Reviewer Goddess Diane of the Kitchen says, "These are the best textured oatmeal cookies I've ever had. Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside." [FP]Best Chocolate Chip Cookies I EVER had!!!