Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe! Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone.
Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 3 c of turbino sugar or 2 c white and 1 c brown.
- It’s 1 c of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 c of baked and pureed pumkin or 15 oz can.
- You need 3 1/2 c of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 2/3 c of water.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Heat oven to 350*. Grease 2 regular loaf pans with oil or cooking spray. Do not flour..
- Beat sugar and oil, add eggs then stir in pumpkin. Set aside..
- Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Alternately add dry ingredients and water to the pumpkin mixture mixing until just combined each time. Do not overmix..
- Pour batter into pans and place on cookie sheet in oven for about one hour or until wooden skewer comes out clean..
- Cool pans on rack for 10-15 mins, they will still be hot. Turn out loaves onto rack and continue cooling until just warm. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and let sit overnight. Serve with whipped honey butter..
Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. Enjoy a slice for breakfast, snack, or as a side dish with supper.