*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. This ridiculously easy chocolate chip cookie cake is one of our favorite recipes and my go-to dessert for holidays, potlucks and parties that always gets rave reviews!. I really think this Ridiculously Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake recipe needs its own business card. Anytime I make it for parties, people ALWAYS ask for the recipe.
Sift in dry ingredients into the batter and beat until just combined. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake I created this recipe to combine two of my all-time favorites: cheesecake for the grown-up in me and chocolate chip cookie dough for the little girl in me. Sour cream offsets the sweetness and adds a nice tang. You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- You need 2 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Optional Frosting.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- You need 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Everyone who tries this scrumptious cookie dough cheesecake loves it. For a delicious twist on this easy cake mix cookie recipe, add peanut butter to the dough! Here is our recipe for easy homemade chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies. Check out either cake mix oatmeal-raisin cookies or cake mix red velvet cookies for a couple more of our favorite recipes for baking simple and delicious cake-mix cookies.
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE step by step
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! When I was in elementary school (long ago) cookie cakes were all the rage, especially for celebrating birthdays. Someone even once brought in a double layer cookie cake! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a moist, thick and delicious chocolate chip cookie in the form of a cake. It's not only easy to decorate, but it also tastes amazing on its own!