Pumpkin bread. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Dessert Recipes, Try Today! A thick slice of moist pumpkin bread Starbucks®-style is the perfect companion for your morning cup of joe!
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. You can cook Pumpkin bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread
- You need 15 oz of Pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of APF.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of khoser Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sugar and 1 tbsp sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of canola oil or veggetable oil.
- You need of Optional cinnamon powder,ginger powder,nutmeg powder.
I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
Pumpkin bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°f. Lightly coat a 9×5" loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment, leaving a generous overhang on both long sides..
- Whisk flour, cinnamon, kosher salt, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and in a medium bowl..
- Whisk eggs, pumpkin purée, ginger, and 1½ cups sugar in a large bowl. Stream in oil, whisking constantly until mixture is homogeneous. Gently fold half of dry ingredients into egg mixture until no dry spots remain. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients, stirring to combine but being careful not to overmix..
- Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top with a spatula. Scatter pumpkin seeds over batter if you like i dont have pumpkin seeds so.., pressing lightly to adhere. Sprinkle seeds with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar. Bake bread, rotating pan once halfway through, until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean, 80–90 minutes..
- Let cool slightly, then run a knife or small offset spatula around pan to help loosen bread. Using overhang, transfer bread to a wire rack and let cool..
- Bread can be baked 4 days ahead. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and keep at room temperature..
Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice.