Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. A touch of cinnamon helps blend the flavors in this tender pumpkin chocolate chip bread. And since the recipe makes two loaves, you can send one to a bake sale and keep one at home for your family to enjoy. —Lora Stanley, Bennington, Kansas Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread.
Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. Enjoy this sweet and spicy chocolate chip pumpkin bread for breakfast or as a tasty mid-afternoon treat. You can have Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned pumpkin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
This pumpkin chocolate chip bread is a tender loaf of lightly spiced bread made with pumpkin puree and plenty of chocolate chips. A one bowl recipe that takes just minutes to put together! Pumpkin bread is a classic fall treat, and this version is simple to make and loaded with chocolate flavor. This chocolate chip pumpkin bread is a favorite.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray..
- Add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine..
- To a smaller bowl, add the pumpkin, oil, and eggs, Whisk well to combine..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a tester comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely..
This is a super moist loaf with a bright orange, not-too-dense crumb. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips in the batter creates a contrast between the sweet, tender crumb of the bread and almost bitter chocolate. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger. I love making this bread in the fall. The aroma is mouthwatering, and the chocolate chips add so much to an all-time favorite. —Vicki Raboine, Kansasville, Wisconsin.