Keto "granola" bars. These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. They're low carb, grain-free, sugar-free and make the perfect portable healthy snacks for on the go. Pin HERE for later and follow.
Well this keto bar is a great substitute for a granola bar. This keto recipe is very easy to make and low carb and gluten free. Keto Granola bars give me the energy my kids and I need while keeping us healthy! You can cook Keto "granola" bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto "granola" bars
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of hazelnut.
- It’s 25 drops of Stevia leaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
We made this recipe peanut free, dairy free, egg free, so it's perfect to bring to school too! introducing our brand new keto bars. We believe in long term food choices. For us, eating a keto diet is about promoting longevity and feeling amazing, both physically and mentally. These Low Carb Granola Bars are the perfect on-the-go keto snack for you busy bodies out there! #sponsored They're crunchy, satiating, and easy to make.
Keto "granola" bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix all ingredients in food processor until well combined. Scraping edges as needed..
- Pour mixture into pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake @350 F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into 8 pieces with pizza cutter..
Our Low Carb Bars are the perfect replication of Nature Valley Granola Bars with better ingredients and fewer carbs! On the go keto breakfast bars are not like normal granola bars, which can often basically be glorified candy bars. Instead, low carb breakfast bars replace the carbohydrates with wholesome foods like. This Keto Nut and Coconut Granola Is a Versatile Breakfast You'll Love. Between the high sugar and carbohydrate count, granola seems like the kind of breakfast treat you can't enjoy on the keto diet.